Creative & Digital All Round Superstar
I'm Helen and my business is Lime Tree Bower, a floral design studio that designs whimsical floral creations for weddings and events around NSW, as well as providing digital floral education.
You can read more about me and the business here: www.limetreebower.com/about
I created the brand in December 2014 whilst still working full-time in my day job. It's grown over this time and I have been working on it full-time since early 2017. We've been featured by The Collective and Style Me Pretty, and currently at an exciting stage of the business with bigger weddings, and the creation of a new digital education product.
I am looking for someone who loves both the creative + the digital, and is excited by the opportunity to work for a young, creative start up that's doing something different. Someone who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves, and ultimately shape their own role as the brand grows too. You'd start as an intern, initially 12 days per week, with the opportunity to grow over time into a more permanent position.
You'd be working out of our home studio based in Epping, and ready to start when you are (hopefully soon).
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?
- You LOVE flowers, social media and design.
- You're passionate about what Lime Tree Bower's values are and mission is.
- You pride yourself on getting things done, not being afraid to ask why, with a high level of attention to detail and always striving to do your best.
- You are proactive, organised and can selfprioritise under pressure, making sure the right things get done (and done well), without someone looking over your shoulders!
- You have a strong work ethic. No task is too boring or too big for you to take on.
- You’re trustworthy, easy going and approachable.
- You're fluent in English, have great grammar and spelling.
- You're comfortable with a camera/phone camera and editing photos to make them look good
If you’ve had experience with any of the following, please mention this: Squarespace, Invoice2go, Confluence, Convertkit, VSCO, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, floral design, event planning, Excel, Screenflow, Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator + video editing.
While every day will be different, this is typical of the areas that you'll likely be involved in:
- Process any shop orders, mainly terrariums and organising deliveries
- Online research and brainstorming for content ideas, marketing ideas, and vendor communications
- Prepare quotes, invoices and emails with client leads for weddings and events Respond to customer enquiries, via email, blog, and social media
- Keeping the calendar and inbox organised
Creative & Digital
- Assist with photography for content creation for social media + website Assist with content preparation, research and editing for digital courses Assist in online marketing and content marketing / blogging
- Update the website/online shop with new content, products and tweaks
- Assist with the occasional workshop and market including preparation, setting up and customer liaisons
- Assist with wedding & event planning, research and shopping
- (Optional) If interested, you have the additional opportunity to assist with flower market runs (super duper early morning starts, typically Fridays), and assisting with floral prep for weddings and events, including onsite venue set up.
- You'll be joining a young start up that's growing, with the opportunity to be involved around all aspects of the business and making your mark.
- You'll be learning new skills and get the chance to collaborate and work with amazing clients and other creative entrepreneurs.
- You'll have the chance to shape your own role as the business grows.
- You'll have the opportunity to be involved in and attend Lime Tree Bower workshops and events
- Free flowers, tea/coffee and snuggles with our dog Marshmallow (moodle)