Putting on any big event and having it go well without a hitch is hard. We know! There's a lot going on behind the scenes, and it can feel overwhelming, particularly when you're so busy with everything else in life. It's no surprise that they say it takes on average, at least 250 hours to plan a wedding.
Whether you need help the entire way through, from concept to on-the-day, or just bits here and there - we'll have you covered. We'd be honoured to help you through this process, so that you can focus on the important elements and leave the rest to us!
We like to think of wedding planning and coordination to be the intersection of a project manager and logistics coordinator. It's a combination of all the little things, like who will be designing the invitations and when they should be sent out, to the big picture stuff, like how the day will run smoothly from start to finish.
Depending on where you are in the process of planning your wedding, our approach can be tailored to work with where you're at and how involved you'd like us to be. Whether it be just on the day coordination, or including vendor selection and research, or the entire process from the very beginning starting off with a style guide and budget planning - we've got your back.
Across the breadth of wedding planning and coordination, we can help you with:
- Wedding concept and style guide
- Budget planning and maintenance
- Invoice management
- Vendor selection and coordination
- On the day coordination (click here to jump to more info)
Ready to chat about your wedding?
Frequently asked questions
What if I'm not sure which areas I need help on?
That's totally okay, we will work with you to understand what you've done so far and what areas are missing. Together, we can then figure out what areas you'd like to delegate to us, and what areas you prefer to do yourself. The best way is to get in touch with us, let us know that you need help on figuring out what areas you need help on and we'll be in touch.
So how much does wedding planning or coordination cost? Do you do packages?
Great question! Like with any service where the scope will differ between clients, it's difficult to provide a flat fee as it will completely depend on what you're after.
To give you an indication of investment, full-day wedding coordination (i.e. on the day itself) starts from $1350 + GST, whilst a full service package of wedding planning and coordination (i.e. we do all the things!) starts from $5460 + GST.
I'm interested in just the "on the day coordination" - what does that include?
For a full day's wedding coordination, you'll receive:
Initial consultation (in person / via video call) to get to know the two of you, and discuss the wedding plans
10 service hours on the day, typically starting from pre-ceremony to the end of formalities (i.e. speeches during reception)
- In the lead up to the wedding:
- Preparing a full run sheet for on the day and ensuring all key parties and vendors have a copy
- Confirming with all your vendors to ensure everyone is on the same page
- Unlimited phone and email contact
- On the day of the wedding:
- Attending to the bride, groom, bridal party and close family as required
- Coordinating the ceremony, including greeting and ushering guests, cueing the music, celebrant, line up and any other vendors
- Ensuring the ceremony venue and any decor has been set up according to plan
- Coordinating the reception, including ensuring the floor plan has been set up correctly, dietary requirements confirmed, greeting and ushering guests, cueing the music, bridal party arrival, MC, speeches, cake cutting, first dance, and any other vendors
- Ensuring the reception venue and any decor has been set up according to plan
- Assisting with the set up of any elements not being managed by vendors or the venue, such as the placement of wedding favours, place cards, and positioning of signage
- Overall time keeping and making sure the day runs smoothly and to schedule
- The main point of contact for any vendors
- Problem solver and all-round troubleshooter
- Any additional service hours, or consultations are additional, being at a rate of $150/hr + GST
What if I'm interested in the on the day coordination service, but my wedding runs for less than 10 hours?
That's totally fine. Just let us know the key timings of your wedding when you get in touch with us, and we can work out a tailored package for you based on the duration of your wedding. Easy!